Ignite is a flexible package of advice and practical help, designed to allow start-up and early stage companies to tap into the resources of Warwick Science Park’s business support team. To date, over 500 businesses have benefited from start up support and starter offices at the Science Park.
Ignite has one aim – to help the owners/managers of innovation-led businesses to accelerate their business growth – now and in the long term.
Over an extended period of time, an experienced business mentor will work alongside you to plan the development of your business and to pro-actively identify and access resources to support you in driving your business forward. In practical terms this could mean:
– Help with developing an action plan to achieve your business objectives
– Accessing funding support
– Refining your marketing strategy or implementing your sales plan
In addition Ignite offers cost effective starter offices for eligible start-up businesses, providing an operational base to give credibility in a supportive environment in which companies can grow.
To access free support from Ignite ventures need to be:
– A start-up or pre-start business or a small/early stage business
– A knowledge based or innovation-led business with high growth potential
– Based in Coventry, Solihull or Warwickshire (or be prepared to locate in these areas)
To find out more call Dirk on 024 7632 3120 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org