ignite is a flexible package of advice and practical help, designed to allow start-up and early-stage companies to tap into the resources of UWSP and its wealth of know-how. Our incubator programmes are aimed at supporting budding entrepreneurs through the process of developing your business model to aid with new product development.
ignite has one aim – to help the owners/managers of innovation-led businesses realise their company aspirations. Through our incubator, we can offer support that will facilitate growth now and in the long term.
To access support from ignite you’ll need to:
- Be a start-up business
- Be a knowledge based or innovation-led business with high growth potential
- Have the intention or potential to access the knowledge base
Over an extended period of time, an experienced business mentor will, in conjunction with you and your team, implement a start-up programme of support. This involves working alongside you to proactively identify and access resources to support you in driving your business forward. Your mentor will also, more broadly, act as a sounding board and develop your business plan.
The support provided by Ignite includes:
- Developing an action plan to achieve your business objectives
- Accessing funding (venture capital)
- Refining your marketing strategy or implementing your sales plan
- Provide an operational base to give you credibility in the eyes of customers and suppliers
- Accessing skills and resources from the University of Warwick and other HEIs to help you further your research and development
UWSP has three dedicated incubators offering office and working space at its sites alongside the University of Warwick, Binley, Coventry and the town of Warwick. These are available to businesses just starting out and have attractive fee structures that allow businesses time to grow with the cost of a commercial office.
Located in The Venture Centre, the Binley Business Innovation Centre and the Warwick Innovation Centre, our Ignite offices provide space for one to three people. Each site has up to six incubator offices that are available to start-up businesses on a simple 12-month license built into an escalating fee structure that gives firms the flexibility and time to properly launch.
For more information on the Ignite programme and the packages available, please contact us at:
☎ Phone: +44 (0)24 7632 3120
✉ Email: email@example.com