Ignite Alumni Network
The Ignite Alumni Network is delivered by the University of Warwick Science Park and brings together likeminded companies and ventures that were supported by the Science Park’s Ignite incubator.
The Ignite Alumni Network meets three times a year in different locations and provides:
- Purposeful networking with likeminded peers.
- Matchmaking, member-to-member and member-to-sponsor.
- 2-3 hour network meeting with light lunch provided.
- Informative topics to include access to finance, access to markets, investment readiness, leadership, access to knowledge and skills, strategy, innovation, product development, etc.
- Sponsor displays/show and tell of member journeys/demonstrations.
- Members to offer pro bono support to the group.
- Hand-selected sponsors offer clinics, advice and other knowledge support and perks.
- Digital platform to foster relationships between meetings.
The Ignite Alumni
- 600+ ambitious and, typically tech-based businesses / ventures.
- Companies of all sizes from micro start-up to large scale-up.
- From a range of different sectors including Biotech, Medtech, Manufacturing, Proptech, Skilltech, Enabling / Digital Technologies, Retail, Automotive Design, Power Electronics, Battery Technology and many others.
- The most ambitious and innovative businesses in Coventry and Warwickshire (and beyond).
- Leaders in their field and disruptors.
- Growth focused R&D businesses.
- Queens award for enterprise winners, fastest growing companies in the UK as well as attracting many other prestigious accolades.
Take your ideas forward with input from your peers
Unlock and access opportunities for growth
Connect with your peers and widen your horizon
Contribute your skills and expertise to the network
Do things together, increase capability and solve challenges
Access the vast skillset and expertise from the group