Build a community of like-minded business leaders while focusing on improving your resilience and potential for growth. Help to Grow: Management is a government-funded* 12-week leadership course delivered by Aston University, a world-class international Business School.
- The course offers the opportunity to stand back from the business to review the business strategies, build resilience and create a set of action plans.
- Improvement of your leadership skills to create a work environment which keeps your staff motivated in the midst of change.
- The opportunity to discuss and exchange information with other business participants and learn from your peers
- Access to a 1:1 mentor with whom to assist in tackling your key challenges.
- Maximise your marketing to create opportunities and new markets.
- Identify new technologies, tools, and digital approaches to become more innovative and productive.
- Improve operational efficiency to save time and money.
- 4 out of 12 modules are scheduled to be delivered face-to-face with the remaining 8 provided online, designed to allow you to complete the course alongside running your business.
The course is 90% funded by the government*, businesses pay just £750 per participant. Eligibility criteria applies.
- Be a Small or Medium-sized Enterprise (SME) based in the United Kingdom
- Be from any industry sector, employing between 5 and 249 people
- Have been operational for at least one year
- Be a decision-maker or member of the senior management team within the business, such as Chief Executive, Finance Director, Operations Director etc.
- If your business employs between 10 and 249 people, you can send up to two participants on the course.
The next cohort starts April 2023. See schedule attached for full dates.
Apply or Express Interest: www.aston.ac.uk/helptogrow
Course overview: https://youtu.be/0F-IkpDY450
Video case study: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GO-P__vb45k