Meet the Ignite Alumni Network Sponsors
Cutting edge RPO; med-tech; aviation; engineering; technology; plant-based food manufacturing; life sciences et al…. it’s a quirky mixed bag admittedly, but the Matt Burton Group of businesses share a number of common threads of DNA.
It goes without saying that we have the sharpest minds within our leadership community, but we have a shared culture of high achievement, an unyielding desire to deliver to our client-centric promises and a shared vision to create a genuinely different group of aspirational, growth focussed and ultimately valuable businesses that also do something relatively unique…
We talk to each other; we share ideas; we share knowledge and insight and ultimately see ourselves as one team, united with a common purpose. To disrupt, deliver and define our journey through innovation.
PLMR Advent is part of PLMR Group which was named a top 50 UK communications firm by leading industry publication PR Week.
The agency, which is staffed by experienced and qualified journalists, has a reputation for news-driven PR in a wide range of industry sectors.
PLMR Advent is based in Coventry, while the wider PLMR Group has offices in London, Birmingham and Ipswich.
Edwards are an independent practice of chartered accountants, who are widely recognised and respected throughout the Midlands.
Our vast experience and extensive range of services allow us to offer specialist accounting to businesses and individuals, especially businesses within the technology industry.
Our experienced Loughborough and Walsall accountants are here to help your business be more tax-efficient and take advantage of the tax reliefs on offer, with the support of our East and West Midlands auditors to ensure you are always compliant.
What’s in it for the Sponsors?
Become a sponsor and join the Ignite Alumni Network, home to the most ambitious businesses and ventures in the West Midlands.
Be seen and get more engagement
- Exhibition display at networking events
- PR mentions
- Web banner on Ignite Alumni web presence
Grow your client base
- Facilitated introductions to potential clients
- Access to wider Science Park networks
- Opportunity to deliver an advisory clinic before and after each network meeting
- Access to Coventry & Warwickshire’s most ambitious businesses
Access to facilities
- Facilitated access to the research power of the University of Warwick
- Access to Science Park facilities
- Speaker slot at Ignite Alumni Network events and first refusal on topics covered
- Ability to influence & shape content
- Access to digital platform of the network
- Opportunity to lead an Ignite Alumni Network SIG
- Help close the skills gap
Target your marketing
- Opportunity to contribute a guest column in the Science Park newsletter (SPARK)
- Mentions in Science Park marketing communications (website, flyers, email marketing, newsletter, social media)