Internal Job Vacancies
Thank you for considering a career at the University of Warwick Science Park.
The University of Warwick Science Park is currently recruiting for the following role(s):
- Assistant Centre Manager (Part-Time)
Assistant Centre Manager – Part-Time
FA4 £25,138- £28,759 (pro-rata)
Thursday & Friday, 8.30am – 5pm, 15 hours per week
Blythe Valley Innovation Centre, University of Warwick Science Park
Blythe Valley Business Park, Solihull
The University of Warwick Science Park is the West Midlands leader for the combined provision of quality office space and business support for knowledge-based innovation led companies across Coventry, Warwickshire and Solihull. For over 30 years it has been one of the leading science parks in Europe. As a result of its success the Science Park now requires a part-time Assistant Centre Manager for its operation at Blythe Valley Innovation Centre, Blythe Valley Business Park, Solihull.
The successful candidate will provide an efficient and comprehensive support service for Blythe Valley Innovation Centre. Supporting the Centre Manager in the delivery of effective and relevant administration, operational, financial, sales and customer service procedures. Deputising for the (part time) Centre Manger in their absence and being fully responsible, at this time, for the centre’s operations. Assisting in the development of BVIC as a desirable destination for local business customers.
We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic, and well-motivated individual to join our team. The successful applicant must have excellent customer service and administrative skills, a good telephone manner, should be enthusiastic and well-motivated, together with the ability to interact with staff, tenants, visitors, and contractors. Word processing skills, experience in the use of Microsoft Office/Word/Excel packages and a good standard of English are essential attributes.
- To be able to work on your own initiative and without direct supervision
- To have an ability to work effectively as part of a team
- To have prioritising and organisational skills
- To be able to recognise and meet deadlines
- Operational Management, ensuring day to day efficiency of the centre
- Supervision of reception staff and reception service and manning reception on occasion
- Facilities Management, demonstrating good health and safety practices. Contractor Liaison
- Management of Administration & Finance Procedures
- Sales & Marketing, Social Media, Business Development
- Customer Service Management, building customer relationships and delivering excellent customer service
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Generous holidays of 26 per year plus 4 customary days at Christmas and Bank Holidays
- Heritage Pension Scheme
- And many more benefits
Closing date: Wednesday 13th December at 5:00pm
Please send your CV and Cover Letter outlining how you meet the role requirements to email@example.com.