The ATI Programme represents a £3.9 billion joint government and industry investment to maintain and grow the UK’s competitive position in civil aerospace.
This programme is co-ordinated and managed by:
- the Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy (BEIS)
- Innovate UK, part of UK Research and Innovation
- the Aerospace Technology Institute
They are working together to deliver a portfolio of projects to meet the objectives of the UK Aerospace Technology Strategy, ‘Accelerating Ambition’.
This is an expression of interest competition. There are 3 stages and the whole process takes at least 6 months.
- Expression of interest (EoI): opens monthly and is reviewed by ATI only.
- Full stage application (FSA): invite only, if successful in the expression of interest stage, with proposal development on the Innovation Funding Service by applicants. Independent assessment by Innovate UK, value for money (VfM) and policy review by BEIS, and strategic assessment by ATI.
- Final approvals by BEIS and contracting through Innovate UK.
More information is on the ATI website.
The competition closes at midday 12pm UK time on the deadline stated.