This workshop will provide practical selling tools and approaches for engineers and scientists who are moving into a sales role for the first time.
This course will include:
- Choosing your customers
- Understanding buying processes
- Presenting your product or service
- Making phone calls
- Managing sales opportunities
What: Selling for Engineers/Scientists
When: Wednesday 17th June, 9:15am to 12:30pm
Where: Warwick Innovation Centre, Warwick Technology Park, Gallows Hill, Warwick, CV34 6UW
New knowledge and skills in the following areas:
- How to decide if a customer is right for your business
- How to deal with time wasters
- How to use marketing to make sales easier
- How to make the selling process more efficient
- how to get an order
Please sign up using the link below, and feel free to pass this onto internal colleagues and external contacts.
These workshops are delivered as part of the Business Ready programme to support tech based and knowledge intensive small businesses, with high growth potential based in the Coventry & Warwickshire LEP area.
This project is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund, forming part of the CW Business: Start, Grow and Scale Programme.