• The two most important words
• What Lenders and Investors want – CAMPARI & ICE
• How to present your case – tips & techniques
• The first 3 minutes
• Into the Dragons’ Den: what we learn from TV
• Pitching Practice & feedback
What: Pitching for Finance (Part 1)
When: Tuesday 7th July 2020, 9:30am – 11:00am
Register on Eventbrite: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/pitching-for-finance-part-1-tickets-107682250510
These workshops are delivered as part of the Business Ready programme to support tech based and knowledge intensive small businesses, with high growth potential based in the Coventry & Warwickshire LEP area.
This project is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund, forming part of the CW Business: Start, Grow and Scale Programme.