Following the Government’s announcement that the UK will be zero carbon by 2050, businesses need to be aware what help is available to them in achieving this in their operational processes. This free breakfast event will identify the benefits for greening your business, detailing how you can offset rising energy and resource costs and install low carbon energy technologies through our local grant funded programme.
This event will:
- Identify how businesses can offset rising energy and resource costs and demonstrate how simple actions can save energy, reduce costs and increase productivity
- Provide details on funding opportunities that will help your business increase its energy efficiency, reduce carbon footprint and, importantly, reduce energy costs
- Showcase exemplar organisations, and why they build sustainability into their business plans and how it has helped cut costs and win them new business
- Outline access to new funding opportunities for small to medium sized business in Coventry and Warwickshire, including grants up to £50k, with details on free energy and resource efficiency audits
- Demonstrate why clean growth and a circular economy is intrinsic to any future business growth strategy
- Identify how a business can gain a competitive advantage by taking early action in moving to low carbon approaches
- Allow you to network with other businesses over breakfast and coffee
After the event, further support and guidance will be given by the Green Business Programme, to help your organisation quantify energy and cost savings. Refreshments and a breakfast will be provided. This event is partly funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) and is being delivered by Coventry City Council.
Spaces are limited and are on a first come, first serve basis, so please book early to ensure a place and avoid disappointment Register here