Learn all about how the new 10-week programme combining expert knowledge with peer to peer support will take you through the fundamental parts of business planning and give you better skills and understanding to create future opportunities for your business.
This first free to attend session will introduce you to the Enterprise Nation Local Leader in your area who will facilitate the programme and give you an insight into the action learning sets that offer you the combined knowledge of a working group to create valuable knowledge and solutions to your barriers to business growth.
- 8:00am: Registration, refreshments and networking
- 8.20am: Introduction by Enterprise Nation representative and explanation of the programme
- 8.30am: Local Leader introduction and explanation of their role.
- 8.40am: What is holding you back? Barriers to growth.
- 9:00am: Your Local Business Accelerator workshop peer to peer round table.
- 9.50am: Summary of discussion and reflection on key parts that will be integral to future workshops.
Event concludes with final networking.