An overview of how to engage your staff with the business through effective appraisals, setting clear objectives, focuses on their strengths and development and managing reward and recognition.
What: Employee Engagement with the Business
When: Thursday 4th June, 9:15am to 12:30pm
Where: Enterprise Centre, University of Warwick, Wellesbourne Campus, Wellesbourne, CV35 9EF
The course will include:
- Why manage employee performance
- Are appraisals effective
- What does a good appraisal process look like
- How to make the appraisal process work
- Linking appraisal to business objectives, mission, vision and values
- Setting meaningful objectives,
- Identifying and meeting development needs
- Managing reward and recognition
Please sign up using the link below, and feel free to pass this onto internal colleagues and external contacts.
These workshops are delivered as part of the Business Ready programme to support tech based and knowledge intensive small businesses, with high growth potential based in the Coventry & Warwickshire LEP area.
This project is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund, forming part of the CW Business: Start, Grow and Scale Programme.