Which social media should you use?
Rather than assuming all channels are equal this session looks at user profiles and brand personas for Facebook, Snapchat, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Instagram to evaluate which would be most suited for your business.
What: Digital Marketing Planning
When: Wednesday 20th May, 1:15pm to 4:30pm
Where: Eliot Park Innovation Centre, 4 Barling Way, Nuneaton, CV10 7RH
The course will include:
- Understanding how to make the most of each channel and how to measure results
- Evaluate social media platforms in light of your business objectives Make an informed choice as to which platforms to use
- Who do you want to talk to? Audience mapping exercise; beyond client groups (current & future) to look at relationships that can be nurtured.
- Tips and tricks for getting the most out of social media
- Create a 30-day action plan for the chosen media and activity required (posts, images, and engagement). By formulating a plan, participants will see the level of activity and time required; this structured process ensures communications integrate with the overall business direction.
Please sign up using the link below, and feel free to pass this onto internal colleagues and external contacts.
These workshops are delivered as part of the Business Ready programme to support tech based and knowledge intensive small businesses, with high growth potential based in the Coventry & Warwickshire LEP area.
This project is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund, forming part of the CW Business: Start, Grow and Scale Programme.