Coventry – Pilot programme launches to encourage the development of new low carbon propulsion technology. The Technology Developer Accelerator Programme (TDAP) from the Advanced Propulsion Centre UK (APC) provides funding and expert support to help Low Carbon Propulsion Technology Developers.
- Assess the technical, production and commercial readiness of your technology and business.
- Plan the commercialisation, market entry, routes to production and funding.
- Manage your way through automotive standards and processes for new product introduction.
- Engage with advanced engineering and programme teams of UK, European and global OEMs.
- Identify viable and supportive supply chain partners.
If you are interested in participating in this programme, then please contact the APC team for more information on tel: +44 (0) 2476 528700 or email@example.com.