CUE Ltd is offering a series of bespoke workshops through the Coventry and Warwickshire Innovative Place Test Bed project. The workshops are part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund.
The FREE Routes to Market workshop is a master-class for anyone that is in the process of launching a new product, service or idea.
🗣 What: Routes to Market Workshop
📆 When: Tuesday 4th September – 9:00am – 4:00pm
📍Where: Venture House Business Centre, Birmingham Road, Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 0HR
🔗 How to book: Book through Eventbrite
The choice of the way that new business idea is commercially exploited is possibly the most important decision that any owner/manager/entrepreneurs will make. Many great new products or services have failed because this judgment call was misjudged. Have you considered all of the options? Have you considered all of the implications of the option that you prefer?
Why not join Blue Sky and CUE Ltd on this workshop to make sure that you have fully explored all of the options and considered the right way to bring your business idea to market?
• The direct sales model: recruitment, motivation and retention of sales staff
• Wholesale v Retail: pricing, margins, mark-up, rebates, consignment stock and payment terms
• Distribution Partners; royalties, licences, intellectual property protection and volume commitments
• Channel Partners; sole and exclusivity contracts, discounts, commissions, targets and managing channel conflict
• E-Commerce platforms, payments, rebates, data protection and GDPR
• Exports, foreign currency, sales-taxes, VAT, regulations and overseas contract law
• Share ‘real-world’ experiences of failures and successes
• Experience an overview of the options, the merits, the benefits and the drawbacks of each
This thought provoking workshop will cover examples of the different optional routes to market and outline a checklist of factors that should be considered in your consideration of the merits the case for each of these models.
Refreshments and lunch is provided.
To be eligible for this workshop you must be:
• An SME based in Coventry or Warwickshire
• Have an innovative product,service or idea to take to market
• Able to commit to recieving a minimum of 12 hours of support from the project
Additional eligibility checks will take place prior to the workshop
Book on Eventbrite: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/routes-to-market-workshop-tickets-44254507423