Where: Binley Innovation Centre, Harry Weston Road, Binley, Coventry CV3 2TX
When: 29th March, 9.00-12.30
This practical workshop is managed by the Access to Finance specialists through University of Warwick Science Park’s Business Ready project, supported by Warwickshire County Council and in partnership with other local business support providers.
Businesses looking to grow will usually need to raise finance to enable business growth.
– Do you want to understand different funding options for different types of business?
– Are you based in Coventry & Warwickshire and a small business looking to grow?
– Would you like to know about potential grant funding available?
– Would you like to know how to write a good funding application?
– Do you want independent advice from Funding specialists?
– Are you looking to raise at least £10,000 to grow your business?
– Are you a technology based or innovative business?
If so, the following workshop could be for you. This comprehensive workshop will help you to understand what type of funds are most appropriate for your business and how best to access those funds – learning from specialists in their field. There will be plenty of time for questions.
To book contact email@example.com or call 024 7632 3121
To find out more please download the event flyer
Business Ready is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund, forming part of the Coventry and Warwickshire Business Support Programme.