How to book: Follow this link
What: Meet the University of Warwick
Where: Radcliffe Conference Centre, University of Warwick, Coventry, CV4 7SH
When: 20th November 2017, 12:00pm – 4:00pm
Did you know that the University of Warwick works with, and supports, a wide range of businesses in Warwickshire and beyond? If you’re looking to develop your business, the University of Warwick can help.
This event brings together representatives from over 20 departments across the University of Warwick together in one room. Attendees will have the opportunity to ‘drop-in’ and discover the wide variety of activities and services on offer.
The event hopes to offer answers to some common questions:
• How can the University help my business?
• Who do I contact if I want to work with the University of Warwick?
• Can I use the University equipment and research facilities?
• How do I recruit students to work for my business?
• Do the University’s students have the right skills for my business?
• How do I access funding from the University to grow my business?
The aim of the event is to make it easier for businesses to access the services that the University offers and can help with our areas they can get involved. We understand the difficulty businesses have trying to find the ‘right’ person in such a large organisation and we hope we can help introduce you to our various contacts that can offer support to help your business grow.