The West Midlands Health Informatics Network is inviting to its event “Fostering Digital Health and Care Collaborations”.
When: 16th November 2015
Where: International Digital Laboratory, University of Warwick, University Rd, Coventry, CV4 7AL
What: This Open Network event aims to encourage collaboration across stakeholder groups that will result in innovation, health, wellbeing and wealth across the region and beyond. The event will include:
- “Show-and-tell” from public sector/NHS, research groups, private/voluntary/independent sector, and other relevant groups.
- Networking and sharing good practice
All are welcome to attend, whether you are:
- looking to showcase a relevant product/service/research
- in need of a collaborator to develop an idea with
- have details of research/a project to disseminate
- keen to keep abreast of developments
- are on the lookout for a digital healthcare solution in the workplace
- looking for potential customers or suppliers
If you are interested in attending as a delegate, please complete the online booking form (external link) by no later than 11 November 2015. If you wish to book a stand, you should book to attend as a presenter by 16 October 2015. Go to wmhin.org/events for more information about the event.