The Coventry Partnership would like to invite local stakeholders to their annual conference taking place on 12 March at the Welcome Centre, Parkside, Coventry from 9.30 to 3.30.
The title of the conference is: Coventry and Growth: Securing Maximum Benefit for all.
The purpose of the Conference: Is to examine what partners can do to ensure that all the people of Coventry are in a position to benefit from growth by creating the right conditions for them to flourish.
The Keynote Speakers are:
• Jonathan Browning – Chairman of the Coventry and Warwickshire Local Enterprise Partnership
• Professor Andrew Oswald – University of Warwick
• Professor Christina Hughes – University of Warwick
The Workshops are:
• ‘Bridging the skills gap’
• ‘Getting people into good jobs’
• ‘Improving health and reducing inequalities’
• ‘Mobilising communities to secure good growth’
• ‘Research for the Public Good – how can Coventry benefit from university research?’
• ‘Purposeful Collaboration in Widening Participation: Building Partnership Working’
More details are at https://eventbrite.co.uk/event/15388047063/.