The ability to communicate effectively is a powerful tool. This workshop allows participants the opportunity to discover the impact that they have on others, learn how they can flex this to influence the outcome of the interaction. Communication is, at the very least a two way process: participants will learn how to build trust and understanding in order to communicate with the most appropriate impact.
What: Communication Skills – speaking without talking, listening without hearing
When: Tuesday 23rd January 2018 – 9:15am to 12:30pm
Where: Warwick Innovation Centre, Warwick Technology Park, Gallows Hill, Warwick, CV34 6UW
How to book: Book on Eventbrite
By the end of the workshop you will be able to:
• Understand the power that their presence and impact can have
• Recognise the ‘footprint’ that they create
• Prioritise the importance of understanding perspectives, building trust and listening
• Grasp the basics of Transactional Analysis and how to apply it
• Use the Personal Drivers model to start to understand how we build relationships
To book follow this external link to Eventbrite. Please book early to avoid disappointment.