Coventry University Enterprises Limited is offering a series of bespoke workshops through the Innovative Coventry and Warwickshire Place Test Bed Programme. The workshops are part funded by the European Regional Development Fund.
If you are developing an innovative product or idea for the medical, healthcare or social care sectors or, one that can be applied to that sector, our FREE Business Planning workshop may be able to help you.
Regardless of whether you are a start-up, ready to grow, or have been in business for years, investing time and focus on creating a business plan is one of the most valuable activities a business can undertake.
Your Business Plan should reflect the current reality of your business, the potential of the business, the environment in which it operates, and your present and future goals. Defining your objectives and strategies to achieve your ultimate goals will help give you a sense of control of your business and enable you to assess what’s working or indeed needs improving. During this workshop we will explore the key reasons a Business Plan is needed from both an investment and operational perspective, including business planning and financial modelling case studies.
- Product/service – price, place, differentiated value proposition
- Market – landscape, competition, size, trends, customer segmentation, routes to market
- Production & suppliers – production strategy, mitigating supply risks
- Organisation & management – premises & facilities, organisational structure, management team
- Business – common pitfalls when seeking investment, risk mitigation
- Financial modelling – P&L, balance sheet & cash-flow, common pitfalls when seeking investment, working capital requirements
- Refreshments and lunch will be provided.
To be eligible for this workshop you need to be:
- An SME based in Coventry or Warwickshire
- Have a innovative product, service or idea to take to market
- Abel to commit to recieving a minimum of 12 hours of support from the project
- Additional eligibility checks will be made prior to the workshop
How to book: book on Eventbrite