Organiser: Coventry & Warwickshire Green Business Programme: Low Carbon
Who Should Attend?
- No previous REVIT experience is necessary. . The course is aimed at who are just starting with Revit software or those who want to learn its essential elements.
- Autodesk Revit is also the market leading software tool for all BIM applications and will be of interest to anyone specialising in this area.
- Why Revit is not like AutoCAD, an introduction to REVIT and BIM
- The Revit Interface
- The Revit Skeleton – Levels and Grids
- From System families to type families
- Creating a simple house – Part 1
- House Pt 2 – Walls, Floors Doors and Windows – Adding and modifying Type Families
- Setting up a sheet and adding content.
- Sections, View range and scope boxes
- Adding Rooms and Furniture
- View options and Templates
- Stairs and Railings
- Call outs and 2D details
Refreshments throughout the day and a buffet lunch.
This workshop is funded by ERDF Green Business Program and as such only SMEs based in Coventry and Warwickshire are able to attend. Eligibility will be verified when completing registration details.
SMEs who attend may also be able to access grant assistance from delivery partners to fund the costs of software licensing and certification.
Link to booking: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/autodesk-revit-for-beginners-tickets-42117772391